Sunday, November 21, 2010

Warcraft Costume Party

One of my favorite things about WoW is that your character takes so many different and unique forms over the course of its gameplay. I've taken some screen shots of a few of the forms my paladin has taken. Enjoy!


Worgen, and Cata isn't even out yet!

Howling at the moon!

I'm a chick!

One of my favorite pics.

Best racial ever...

I'm like, Deathwing's baby.

Buzzzzzz.

Like my 'stache?

Ugly as sin.

An OLD picture.

Slytherin!

Boney.

Rabbit!

I'm a pumpkin.

Me hearties!

Yargh!

I'm a stupid orc.

Ogre baby.

Sir, please maintain your distance, this is a private fountain.

You only see me because I want you to...

Mrglgrlgrl.

I'm contagious.

The force is strong with this one.

Pirate gnome, argh!

Weevil's minion!

Another awesome undead costume.

Spooooky.

I be a Flamer.

Cultist.

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

Awesome skin from the epic AQ chain. :D

Ohai.

Rawr!

Drunk'n Dwarf.

Undead scum!

Being crabby...

¿Hey amigo, como estas?

Going batty

I'm a basilisk...

Tell me in the comments what some of your favorite costumes are from the game!

+|+|+|+
Paladin-Bias

No comments:

Post a Comment