Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mists of Pandaria To-Do List

Hello everyone!

As some of you might recall, I'm a big fan of making lists (it might be my OCD). So, I'm revisited my pre-Cataclysm to-do list and creating my first Mists of Pandaria to-do list!

Below you'll find everything I hope to accomplish before the end of the expansion. In a few weeks I'll post and update so you can see how well (or poorly) I'm doing.


Leveling-
  • Get my Death Knight to level 90 (currently level 70)
Misc.-
Achievements-
PVP-
  • Get 100k honorable kills (still 12k away)
  • Get the Justicar title (grr WSG rep)
  • Start doing arenas and stop being a coward about it :(
Mounts-
Roll alts to get the following:
Pets-

(Not counting unobtainable or ridiculously difficult to obtain pets)

No comments:

Post a Comment