Monday, October 11, 2010

Cataclysm To-Do List Revisited

For those of you that don't know, wayyy back in June I posted my list of things I wanted to accomplish before the release of Cataclysm. I figure with the 4.01 patch presumably being released tomorrow, now is a good time to take a look and see how well I did!

------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Finish the Insane achievement!
  • Finish my "Salty" title.
  • Get exalted with Hydraxian Waterlords.
  • Get exalted with Silverwing Sentinals.
  • Get Exalted with The League of Arathor.
  • Get the Battlemaster achievement.
  • Get Shadow's Edge (and Ideally Shadowmourne).
  • Get the achievement for 100k honorable kills (55k 39k to go).
  • Kill King Krush to finish Frostbitten grr.
  • Get all of the argent tournament tabards.
  • Complete the Hero of Shattrah feat of strength achievement.
  • Finish my AQ quest chain.
  • Get all the blacksmithing recipes I still need.
  • Compete my old class sets: D1, D2, T1, T2, and AQ set.
  • Farm the following mounts:
[Deathcharger's Reins] from Stratholme.
[Reins of the Blue Proto-Drake] from Heroic Utgarde Pinnacle.
[Reins of the Azure Drake] from Eye of Eternity.
[Reins of the Dark War Talbuk] from Nagrand.
[Reins of the Green Proto-Drake] from the mysterious egg.
[Reins of the Onyxian Drake] from Onyxia's lair.
[Reins of the Raven Lord] from Anzu in Sethekk Halls.
[Sea Turtle] from fishing.
[Reins of the White Polar Bear] from Brunhildar dailies.
[Reins of the Twilight Drake] from Obsidian Sanctum 3 drakes, 25 man.
[Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth] sold in Dalaran.
[Reins of the Time-Lost Proto-Drake] rare spawn.
[Swift Alliance Steed] from ToC tribute chest.
[Mimiron's Head] from Yogg Saron.
[Reins of the Ironbound Proto-Drake] from the Ulduar 25 meta achievement.
[Invincible's Reins] from Lich King hard mode...

[Argent Hippogryph] from the argent tournament.

[Ashes of A'lar] from Kael.
[Crusader's White Warhorse] from ToC tribute chest.

  • Farm the following pets:
[Giant Sewer Rat] from fishing in Dalaran.
[Ice Chip] from the Midsummer event.
[Parrot Cage (Hyacinth Macaw)] rare drop in STV.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I defiantly set some pretty lofty goals for myself. I'm exalted with Shen'dralar and Darkmoon Faire- but am making slow progress on the goblin reputations for the Insane title.

And despite putting in thousands of casts towards some of the rare fishing rewards, I am no closer to that goal at all (RNG ARGH).

As far as the PVP goals, I have made some serious progress. I am almost done with Battlemaster, and with a little luck I may still get it before Cataclysm. In addition I put a huge dent in the 100k kill achievement.

Unfortunately mounts and pets have more or less eluded me, so only a few got crossed off from that massive list- and I REALLY hope they don't remove any, I hate missing out on mounts.

Anyway, wish me luck as I forge ahead in my attempt to finish as much of this list as possible!

+|+|+|+
Paladin-Bias

No comments:

Post a Comment