- Severely overpowered caster classes.
- Nearly unplayable battlegrounds due to one of any number of issues including: BGs queueing with uneven teams due to the fact that an extra Horde player got queued in and is counting towards the Alliance side, disconnects triggered by clicking any flag, disconnects triggered by walking towards the mine in Arathi Basin, disconnects triggered by taking a spirit rez, disconnects for breathing... Keep in mind these are just the glitches I have personally experienced in Bgs, I'm sure there are plenty more.
- Random disconnects in Wintergrasp.
- Missing mail, and mail icons when you have no mail.
- Missing enchants.
- The most random game crashes ever... I crashed while riding on a flightpath numerous times.
- Infinite other bugs that are slipping my mind.
Ultimately the frustration from this page is a reminder of how frustrating the pre-WOTLK patch was... and definitely shows Blizz needs to do a lot more testing before they release this buggy b.s. to their fans.
But what do you guys think? What bugs have you seen that I failed to mention? And how annoyed are you with this patch?